Magnificent

Magnificent
MAGNIFICENT! If you can take five minutes for a moving experience of worship focused on God's magnificent creation, click on the photo. You will be glad you did.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Just Beginning

Here I am, feeling totally like out in left field. I was never very good in softball so they usually put me in left field hoping that I would not have much action to mess up. But blogging seems the way to go these day so here we go. I have been publishing an e-newsletter for the past few years, but it is always a chore to get it done. Hopefully, by doing a little bit far oftener, we can be much more effective in our communication. For those of you who don't know me I have been a pastor most of my life with some other kinds of ministry thrown in for excitement--missionary, church planting, evangelist, writer, etc.

In these last few years my studies have taken a definite turn towards Bible Prophecy. My writing and teaching have followed suit. So that is mostly what you will find here. You won't know what I had for breakfast or my daily schedule. There are much more important things in the world that I hope to share if I can figure out how to get this blog in gear. Blessings till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment